It is hereby agreed, by and between Surrenderer and Palomacy Pigeon and Dove Adoptions (Palomacy):
1. Surrenderer is no longer able to keep/interested in keeping the bird described above (Bird).
2. Surrenderer knows of no other person who has any claim to the Bird.
3. Surrenderer hereby relinquishes, in favor of Palomacy, all rights, title, and interest to and in this Bird, along with any cage(s), toys, or other items concurrently surrendered. This grant is immediate and absolute.
4. Surrenderer may, at any time prior to the execution of any Bird Adoption Contract between Palomacy and a third party, apply to adopt the Bird, subject to the same conditions and restrictions as any other adoption to a third party.
5. It is the Surrenderer\’s understanding that he/she is not entitled to any portion of any adoption fees or any other donation.
6. It is understood that it is the purpose of this surrender that Palomacy provide for the physical and psychological needs of the Bird, and that the Surrenderer may not, in any way, question or interfere with Palomacy in the care, treatment or placement of the Bird.
7. The surrender of this Bird does not constitute a financial donation, goods, or services to our organization and is, therefore, not tax-deductible.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE AND REALIZE THAT IT CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT. BY ENTERING MY NAME BELOW, I HAVE AGREED TO AND ACCEPTED THIS CONTRACT.